Welcome to the home of the Landmark Association of Bowling Green and Warren County, Kentucky!
Our Mission: The Landmark Association advocates the preservation, protection and maintenance of architectural, cultural and archaeological resources in Bowling Green and Warren County, Kentucky.
Membership is open to any individual, family, or business interested in the preservation, protection and maintenance of our architectural heritage.
Have a look around!
Upcoming 2015 Events
November 15: Deadline for Grants
December 5: Christmas Tour of Homes
May 2016: Historic Preservation Month
May 2016: Annual Meeting
1. Tom and Stephanie Morris; 1123 State St
2. The Spot, Loralee Stephens, Owner,
Spot Cash Building; 326 East Main Ave.
3. The Castle; Steve and Patsy Morgenthaler; 1310 College
4. Jeff Samuels and Benedicte Bossut; 741 East 10th Ave.
5. Paul and Elizabeth Markle; 919 Park Street
6. PYDR Properties; 725 Chestnut St.
7. David Carpenter & Michael Ann Williams;
814 Covington St.
8. Gail Kirby, 705 Ridgecrest Ave.
The store and silent auction will be at the 725 Chestnut St. house
Christmas Tour 2015
To contact us:
PO Box 1812
Bowling Green, KY 42101